- What is ArtSpace’s Shop?
Our ecommerce shop holds a variety of works, some displayed here on HomeFront’s ArtSpace website (artjamnj.org) and some in in-person exhibits or pop-up shops.
- How can I purchase a piece?
Your transaction can be completed online through our e-commerce platform. Also, you can schedule your pick-up time/date through the ecommerce platform.
- What are the accepted methods of payment?
We accept credit cards, including Visa, American Express, MasterCard and Discover.
- Do you charge sales tax?
Yes, we are required to charge New Jersey State sales tax, 6.625%, for all artwork for which an artist receives a commission.
- Is my purchase tax deductible?
Yes, a portion of your purchase is tax deductible. HomeFront will send a personal letter detailing the tax-deductible portion of each purchase that may be used for tax purposes.
- How do I obtain the art once purchased?
Purchases can be personally picked up or shipped.
*If shopping in person during a scheduled appointment in the blue garage, you will choose the Instant Pick Up option when you check out via our ecommerce platform.
*Customers can also schedule the pick up their purchases at a future date on line during the check out process. All purchases will be available for pick up at the HomeFront Family Campus located at 101 Celia Way, Ewing, NJ.
* If shipping is required, all shipping costs are the responsibility of the purchaser. After your transaction is complete, you will be contacted by telephone by an ArtJam volunteer to arrange for shipping and to complete payment for shipping costs.
- What is the return/refund policy?
All sales are final. We do not offer returns or refunds once artwork has left our possession.
- If the piece I have selected does not work with my decor once I get it home, can it be exchanged for another piece?
All sales are final. We do not offer returns, refunds or exchanges once artwork has left our possession.
- How can I get assistance if I have questions about specific pieces – can I speak to someone?
Our knowledgeable and friendly curators/designers are standing by to answer any questions you may have and assist in selecting artwork to complement your taste and décor. You can reach us through our inquiry form or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Our customer service team will contact you directly by phone within the next 1 – 2 business days.
- Do sales in the shop benefit HomeFront?
You can rest assured your investment is being put to good use. HomeFront is a four-star charity, as ranked by nationally recognized Charity Navigator. Ninety cents of every dollar raised directly helps HomeFront’s clients.
- Do sales benefit the artists?
Yes, artists can opt in to receive commission.
- How often are new works added ?
New works are added to ArtJam Online regularly. Be sure to join our mailing list by emailing us at email@example.com so we can update you as new works are added.
- How do you choose the artworks for sale?
All of the art included is selected by our team of experienced curators.
- The work I wanted is no longer available – can I commission a similar piece? A number of our artists accept commissions so please get in touch if the work you love is no longer available!
- Is the art framed?
The dimensions of each piece and whether a piece is framed are specified for each work of art in the artists’ gallery.
- Any further questions? Please get in touch firstname.lastname@example.org – we’re here to help!